Monday 20 June 2016

Something sweet...

I have become a real cafe junkie since becoming a Mum, due to my need for caffeine combined with a desperation to escape the house some days. This has led me to enjoy some great cafes around S11, including Eve's Kitchen... A beautiful little artisan kitchen and handmade doughnut shop. But these doughnuts are not your average doughnuts!

Eve's Kitchen makes doughnuts with amazing flavour combinations and the fluffiest dough I have ever tasted! (So light you could be forgiven for thinking it was healthy). With flavours such as matcha and white chocolate (this is my favourite at the moment!), lemon meringue and mango and passion fruit...


And when I heard that they make festive themed doughnuts at Christmas (for instance mince pie doughnut)... well I almost had a meltdown in excitement and anticipation. I know where I will be getting my lattes and sweet treats this winter.


While I wait for those coffee filled colder months they also offer iced teas for those rare sunny days. The other day I went in, needing a doughnut fix after a toddler-tantrum filled morning, and it was one of the very few sunny June days we have had. I was desperate for an iced tea. I had been dreaming of a delicious iced tea for a few days to be honest, and when I asked what cold drinks they offered I was silently pleading, please say iced tea. And they did!

The answer to my iced tea dreams were answered with this... (just wow)...


How can I not love a place that offers delicious doughnuts, pray answering iced tea and food that makes a blog look this beautiful!

I cant recommend this place highly enough.

Link to their website: http://www.evekitchen.co.uk/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Evekitchen-372212209645336/
And twitter: https://twitter.com/eve_kitchen




No comments:

Post a Comment