Sunday 26 July 2015

Deal: Cosatto Giggle 2 Pram System on Offer @Mothercare

I was shopping in Mothercare this weekend and noticed the Cosatto Giggle 2 Pram System (in the Fable design) is on sale and you also get the Cosatto Hold car seat when you by the pram system at the moment.

Here is a picture of the deal in store!

I did a full review of the Cosatto Giggle 2 which can be found here, well worth a look if you are considering it. I highly recommend this pram system and car seat.

I also asked a fellow Mummy with the Cosatto system to look through the review I did to see if she agreed and this is what she said:

"I liked the pram review, thought it was a good all round review. I always get comments on what a cheerful pram I have!! The only thing I would say is we have to change the car seat now (our baby) is 6 months which if we went with another make they last a lot longer, so in hindsight we would have gone for another car seat. However on the plus side it's nice for short journeys that I can use a seat belt.

As boot space is an issue for us we are going to buy a spare buggy that is slimmer and lighter for when we go away.
Overall I would recommend the set to anyone."


Click on this link to Mothercare to be directed to the deal.

I hope this helps anyone considering the Cosatto Giggle 2 pram system or Cosatto Hold car seat.

Oh and don't forget you can spread the cost of more expensive items with Mothercare, with their payment plan. This can be really helpful as babies require a lot of stuff, often expensive stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment